On this page you’ll find a link to a .pdf document that explains, briefly, any the positions you can have in Cubbing — Tiger partner, Den Leader, Cub Master, Committee Member. This information is current as of October 2013.
If you just came from a meeting in which you volunteered to take a leadership position — or think you “got volunteered” — this is the place you come to put your mind at ease. Look through the material below, marked by the patches that leaders in those positions put on their uniform shirts, and download the short .pdf file that explains what that position is, and how to do it.
Scouting is a great adventure, and it could be a long one; here’s a short guide to get you on the right path:
Everything a Den Leader needs to get rolling.
The low down on how to get your Den running in tip top shape and keep it that way. English and Spanish.
Because not all cubs have the same needs. Go get ’em tiger.
Get the goods on how to help out with your Pack and, hey, thanks for getting involved!
Giving Cubs a leg up on making the leap to Boy Scouting.
Cub Scouts love camping. It’s that simple. This ready-made camping itinerary makes it easy get your pack outside overnight.
If you’re going camping with your Cub Scouts, we’ve got rock solid information to make your outing a success.
Citizenship, Compassion, Cooperation and Courage. Not too shabby.
Related articles (some, just a good read)
- Cub Scouts with Antonio (wordsisters.wordpress.com)
- Time to start a great new year of Scouting (pack575broomfield.wordpress.com)
- Want to join Scouting, for the adventures of a lifetime? (scoutingwisdomtrail.wordpress.com)
- Three new videos to entertain, inspire, help you recruit (scoutingmagazine.org)
- Purpose of Cub Scouting (den21.wordpress.com)
- Cub Scouts (hansen1999.wordpress.com)
- 160. No field mice were bonked during the making of this post. (elsewhensandotherwheres.wordpress.com)